With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continued enjoyment you've been working towards.
As we journey through the stages of life, our housing needs change. After our children find their wings and their own homes and we reach retirement age, we as mature adults have evolving needs, such as:
- A home that will accommodate visitng adult children and grandchildren
- A more compact home that allows the possiblity of more freedom and new experiences
- A home that has universal design features that allow aging in place, such as first floor living
- Relocating to a warmer or more relaxing climate, to an over-50 community, or to be near family
Let us assist you with the transiton to your new home. We are the premier Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES) in the Charlottesville area. We provide conscientious, caring one-stop assitance with moving on.
- Schedule a consultation with us to evaluate new opportunities for transitioning into a home that pairs your needs with your dreams
- Utilize our extensive network of partners for support with reorganization, decluttering, downsizing, cleaning, staging, packing and unpacking
- Move forward by letting us sell your present home
- Partner with us to find, purchase, and resettle into your new home
Are you helping your parents transiton? We will facilitate the move with confidence, compassion, and care.
If your parent or loved one needs your help to move on, we can provide you with the information you need to assess them and communicate effectively with them, and make educated, compassionate decisions for your next steps together.
Call us today for a consultation and our free "Moving On" guide that will further detail the choices and opportunities ahead.